TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I guess that sounds pretty generic, this one was actually lowered, clear corners, and had some 20" wheels on it, although I don't care to much for wheels that big on our cars or the style of wheel he chose the rest of the car was nicely done, had a nice sounding quality stereo system. I had seen him around once before a few months back, this time I flagged him down and since his house was near by I just followed him there and we chatted for a little while, fortunately I had my camera on me and he let me snap off a shot. He said he'd try to get on the site if he could find some time, anyways enough of the rambling here's a shot.

It's always nice to run into other guys modifying their Thunderbird's.

-J

·
Registered
861 Posts
there's a guy down here in norman with a real nice looking blue bird. and a real nice sounding DOHC 4.6 in it. and theres a really pretty blue SC driving around but i've only seen it like once :(

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
bagged90SC said:
those look like the rims nick has. i thought he said he was the only bird in the world with them;)
You just made me remember something, when I first saw this car a few months ago and now that I think about it, I mentioned something to Nick about his signature and he went off on me saying it couldn't have been them. Well Nick, guess here you are, better find another set of unique wheels (if there really is such a thing.)

-J

·
Registered
2,983 Posts

I guess he has to get rid of the signature now.
Thats a nice looking bird you ran into. I wish I saw other birds that arent stock and driven by grandparents.

-Shawn

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Haha, can't wait til he sees this post. Well at elast he still has the birdcat thing unique to himself. Also, maybe this is just me, but that bird doesn't really look lowered, sometimes big wheels can give that affect? Still a nice bird though.
-Thomas

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
copenkagan Thanks

Well J thanks for the pic! I bet you feel great proving me wrong once again! Good Job. Did he say if he had to have his made into our bolt pattern or did he have adapters? Cause by the time you have Enkei drill those wheels its over a grand a wheel. They never offered it stock in 5x108.

·
1,446 Posts
I was thinking photo shop too....but...I really dont think J is enough of a loser to go to that much trouble to be right about something...or is he?
But...I guess he could be bitter about some stuff like "my" avatar and how hes been banned from the boards before that's sort of linked to me...sorry J about your P.R skills.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
Looks photo shopped to me too.

don't look natural.

Shadows don't usually both end up on the inside and Identical not to mention the reflections. and strange how both wheels appear to be turned slightly...they made tbirds with 4 wheel steering?

Dude, do you not have anything better to do?

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
Shawn40th said:
I wish I saw other birds that arent stock and driven by grandparents.

-Shawn
Hey! I resemble that remark, Junior! :D

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You guys fretting over 30 seconds of my time? :D I couldn't find any straight on images of the wheels or it would look better, I'm liking how Nick actually changed his signature.

:D

Just a laugh, no harm done.

-J

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
850 Posts
I took the left wheel on the wheels in question, rotated it to match the right wheel, put them side by side, and enlarged the image. You be the judge. I vote photochopped.

EDIT: And I see OKC already admitted to doing it. Bahh lol

·
1,446 Posts
J I really didnt think any one else had them for sure or I wouldnt have said it..I just know they have to be custom made for our cars.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
RoushTBirdNo1of6 said:
Hey! I resemble that remark, Junior! :D

Your young compared to what I am talking about. (atleast in your profile you are). There is actually one at a old age home here. I see 70 year old guys driving these cars all the time. I saw a nice blue sport (96/97) once coming out of a parking lot and it was driven by someone that look like they could be my father's, father, and Im 21. Its always that or girls that dont exactly look like the car type of person. But never any girls that look like they care about it or younger guys (I mean up to 50 years old) that seem like they are into it.

There are a couple people from the club near by and some a hour away in buffalo but I dont usually run into them unless planned to.

-Shawn

1 - 20 of 21 Posts