TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i was cleaning out the storage bin the other day and found i have a whole boat load of mn12 parts laying around, and i would like to rid myself of them

2 unused spares. They can work well as shinnies, if you drag race alot by putting tires on them, or if you have a highly use spare then these would be good replacements as they have never been used

$50 + shipping, i will send a quote out to those interested

i also have a complete 92 Sport LX interior less the headliner as it is ruined. I would list everything individually but i would rather just take requests and as pieces are requested i can shoot out photos and prices as they are demanded, so let me know via email or pm, i will check regularly

door panels

door panel switch covers

passenger side

drivers side

[email protected]

all prices are negotiable

·
Registered
362 Posts
Looking for exterior black window trims and car headliner
thanks
Regg
402-841-4068

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in my post above it states "headliner is ruined" so i cant do that, and i don't have any exterior parts, so the outside window moldings i don't have either.

sorry my friend you are out of luck here

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
$50 for the pair of spares joey? if so shipping to 34746

business available if cheaper to ship commercial

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds good, ill get a quote for you on Wednesday alright?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
didnt get a chance to get a quote tonight, but i will tomorow

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$50 for the pair of spares joey? if so shipping to 34746

business available if cheaper to ship commercial
$34.13 shipping

bring the total to 84.13

hows that sound, do you want them?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Door Panels

What Color Are The Door Panels? Any Of The Mounting Points Cracked? Also Where The Switch Cover Goes Anything Broken? And How Much?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
panels are grey

passenger side rearward mounting is broken, door panels are fine, no mounts broken there

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
p.s. see pictures above, if thats not enough i can also take pictures of where they mount on the door panels themselves

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so no one needs any sort of old style mn12 interior pieces? im about to try and give this stuff away, its becoming cluttering and annoying in my garage

·
Registered
15 Posts
so i was cleaning out the storage bin the other day and found i have a whole boat load of mn12 parts laying around, and i would like to rid myself of them

2 unused spares. They can work well as shinnies, if you drag race alot by putting tires on them, or if you have a highly use spare then these would be good replacements as they have never been used

$50 + shipping, i will send a quote out to those interested

i also have a complete 92 Sport LX interior less the headliner as it is ruined. I would list everything individually but i would rather just take requests and as pieces are requested i can shoot out photos and prices as they are demanded, so let me know via email or pm, i will check regularly

door panels

door panel switch covers

passenger side

drivers side

[email protected]

all prices are negotiable
how much for the door panels and can you get me so really close pictures where the screws go through to mount the panel to the door?

·
Registered
362 Posts
interior

Wouldnt happene to have the dash bezel arond cluster and radio! working on old car and its been hacked and cracked. thanks
Regg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts