1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
93-96 Mark VIII Front Grille w/ Hardware --- SOLD
4f70w Transmission Front Pump Seal - Part # F2VY-7A248-A --- SOLD
Cargo Net for trunk - Came out of 95 Lincoln Mark VIII --- SOLD

Mustang 2002-2004 GT MAF ( 6 wire w/ IAT ) - part # YC2F-12B579-BA, Brand NEW --- PENDING
Oil Pressure sending Unit ( Variable ) - New, Ford OEM --- PENDING
Two - Steering Tie Rod Inner links ( between End link and Rack ) - OE Brand, NEW -- PENDING

Mustang Airbox ( little rust on clip, no bolts for MAF ) - Brand new Ford OEM Air Filter

Wiring Harness for 6 Pin MAF Pigtail - Part # WPT-102, 1U2Z-14S411-AA, NEW
Mustang 2002-2004 Intake Tube - Part # 2R3Z-9B659-AA, NEW

One Clear Corner - Passenger side ONLY for 89-95 Tbird / Cougar, NEW

EEC- 96/97 ? Code NPL1

94/95 TCC Solenoid - NEW
Rear Main Seal ( 4.6 Engine 94/95, not sure about 96/97 ) - Part # F4AZ-6701-A, NEW
Transmission 1-2 Accumulator Upper Spring ( Blue ) - Part # F75Z-7F284-AA, NEW
Also have New 1-2 Accumulator Piston ( not pictured )

One Touch Window Module - From 95 Lincoln Mark VIII, with some extra wiring

Remote Keyless entry module - Came out of 94 SC, part # F3SF-15K602-AE - Code #91151

Mark VIII center console, couple little scuffs on edge, came out of 95 Mark.

Alternator .. has a F6 part number and the Post on the TOp, it is FOrd OEM - Came off a 95 4.6 Tbird w/ 55k Miles .. worked great when tested. Asking $60 Shipped.

Make offer on parts + Shipping. Paypal accepted.

·
Registered
433 Posts
how muh for the maf shipped to 48706? and I bought this before and used it anyway but the maf did not match up with the adaptor I bought for it flush. there was a small gap and I think the maf plastic edges were a little warped. these edges I take it are perfect or is that just normal for this part?

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how muh for the maf shipped to 48706? and I bought this before and used it anyway but the maf did not match up with the adaptor I bought for it flush. there was a small gap and I think the maf plastic edges were a little warped. these edges I take it are perfect or is that just normal for this part?
MAF is spoken for at the moment.

I have not taken the connector out of the package so it has never been plugged it in.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much would you like for the TCC solenoid?
Im not sure .. maybe $11 shipped by Paypal, or $5 for the solenoid if youre going to buy something else and I can just throw it in the box. I have another person who requested it who has not got back to me yet by PM so its not available at the moment.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More Parts ... 5/6/10

Top Tail lights came off a 1994 SC, Gold bird, not sure about LED's ..
Bottom tails from a 1995 LX - 55k miles, been sitting a while.

Mark 8 Parts - Rear quarter glass, headlights, tail lights, .. the panels were broken where the trunk lock mounts .. front corners have the trim fell off, and front headlights are old.

Old headlights, 94/95, and 96/97 .. they are yellowed, need work.

Pretty much a whole vehicle wiring harness - from a 1994 5 speed SC, engine bay, dash, interior, etc .. some connectors might be cut off in various places.

89-93 Cervinis hood - was in an accident, sanded down .. somebody started the body work, needs the fiberglass halves glued together, couple cracks, corner broke off .. needs work. LOCAL pickup only - take it for like $40 or best offer. :D

Pile of junk .. Anything look good ???

LOTS of parts not pictured .. I have a bunch of rubber trim, for the doors, Tbird, Mark 8 ( gray ), engine and trunk rubber, door frame. Trim that goes over the windows / roof, etc ..

I am clearing out the yard, anything that doesnt sell will probably get thrown in the recycle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
any windshield and rear window trim? looking for all the black trim around those two windows that doesn't have all the black peeling off

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Im also looking rear window trim upper and lower. Would also be interested in door seals if you have them in nice shape

1 - 15 of 15 Posts