TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys. Been a long time since Ive been on here. Need to unload some of my stash. Need the room back in the garage.

First up, M90 Blower. (Early style) Will come with the snout....pending I can find it. Its not perfect but its cheap.

25 plus shipping.

Set of Jamex Springs. THese are heavy and Im sure shipping will costly... Specs can be found online. I dont have time to dig them up for you. The drop is close to 2".

Oil pick up and Bonus Mark 8 Pan. 50 Plus shipping. Pick up PN is 3W7E-6622-AA I was told its a Mark pick up but its been years since I picked this up. The pan isnt perfect but a little sandblasting will clean it up fine. Pick up tube is perfect.

Thanks for looking.

Updated

·
Registered
283 Posts
You have PM...well...as soon as I write it!!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I will take the Mark oil pick up and pan just let me know where to send payment.

Thanks,
Miller

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still have these damn springs and pan. 150 shipped for the springs and 50 plus shipping for the pan. Want my garage space back!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I sent you a pm on the xenon kit still waiting for reply that is unless you are afraid to get money lol

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
can you give me some measurements on the exhaust tips? Just looking for the round diameter, and the measurements of the rectangle. The springs are nice, and I'd consider them, but I don't think I'd make it out of my driveway with a 2" drop!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts