TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep, get ready to go to work today, walk out to my car in the campus parking lot, and my window is smashed. They stole my cd player face (which was in the console) broke the piece around the cd player unit, broke my neon lights, and stole my ford manual out of the glove box. WHO DOES THAT?? Talked to a few campus police and they said that 2 cars were stolen friday, and they think it may have been the same ppl....but those cars were imports (toyota and honda). Quick question, is there anything in the manuel that can possibly tell them how to hot-wire or steal my car in anyway? Can get the window fixed since everyone is closed b/c of easter. They didn't steal my system or anything like that, which was in the trunk. But i was just wondering if they might come back tonight and try to get the whole car....any ideas why the would take the manual?? Looks likes its going to be a long night, hopefully they do come back, i'll be out there watchin...

it just never ends

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Wait fer em............ I would get as many peeps as you can to help ya. Everyone hide, and when they arrive.................F^&($^@(*^%#^$*&[email protected])*[email protected]# them up.

Be sure to ask them why they took the manual..that makes little to no sense at all.
Good luck with this man.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
92five0bird said:
Wait fer em............ I would get as many peeps as you can to help ya. Everyone hide, and when they arrive.................F^&($^@(*^%#^$*&[email protected])*[email protected]# them up.

Be sure to ask them why they took the manual..that makes little to no sense at all.
Good luck with this man.
I agree :)

my uncle caught some guy in his car once...he was laying in the floor with his legs out the door, so my uncle slammed the door on his legs then beat the isht out of them. the guy was in the hospital for like 3 months with that ;) that was a long time ago and now ppl can/will sue you for hurting them even when they are on your property. :rolleyes: :redmad: :redmad:

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
weswing04 said:

that was a long time ago and now ppl can/will sue you for hurting them even when they are on your property. :rolleyes: :redmad: :redmad:

Yeah...what's up with that? You're trying to steal my stuff...so I exert some force protecting MY property....and I get in trouble for hurting YOU even though I'm stopping YOU from stealing MY property.....

*sigh*

Sorry garyneff..... Sucks about your car getting broken into. Will insurance be able to pay for the damages? Or is it all gonna have to be out of pocket?

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
I know how it feels man. Last weekend I had my car window smashed too. They tried to liberate my CD player, but all they got was the face. Took my CDs too... and my school bag too, so I had to get a new Ti-83

I think the window, cds and calculator pissed me off more than the stereo.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well they didn't come....just my luck. I was out there from 9pm til 6 am. But i have another ?. Where they used the crow bar to try to either get to the locks or break the window, it looks like the outside of the door is bent out. Its wider near the locks and the moulding doesn't touch at all...its about half and inch wide, i can see straight down to the bottom of the door. How could i fix this b4 i get the window put in?? ANy ideas on how much it would cost at a shop? Thanks

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
When I had my car broken into, I had to replace the window, I know just how you felt, they took my whole CD player, oh well, it was an xplod that scraped the tops of CD's, but they rifled through my glove box and stole the cologne out of my center console, now what the hell is up with that, I don't want no stinky thief in my car. But I just put the new one in in my own car, got it out of the junkyard, Not that hard really. As for the bent door, you may just want to try shoving it back on your own, cheaper, and will do the job, I am struggling with my window right now, it is WAY off track, but that's another story, I also caught a mexican, fat little bastard, not that all mexicans are bad, just some, there is a big difference between them all. But this particular one, oh my god, fat sweaty little bastard, I woulda started somethin, but he was messed up on something, and I am not gonna start somethin with a guy who has no pain receptors.

·
Registered
195 Posts
When my 95 Bird got broken into. It was in broad daylight in front of my house (I heard a loud crash outside and ran like never before) I found the driver window shattered and they attepmed to get my cd player. and that's not the worst part a week later after I had just gotten the window fixed, while i was at summer school I came out to find my passenger window shattered ny JVC EL Chamelion cd player gone, my directed D 1600 watt amp gone and one of my power accoustic mofo 15's gone and the other trashed. the insurance only covered the window and cd player. i think it was the same guys that broke in the first time due to the method of entering they used.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts