TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was driving to work on 9/25 around 5:30 pm and saw an MN12 body T-bird with Raptor Thunderbird sticker on the drivers door. Just wondering if anybody knew who this was, or if there was anything special with it?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hello fellow Virginians! If you need any early SC parts let me know. We are down here in Greenville just off of 81 and most likely can help you out. If you wanna just come over and visit, shoot the sh!t, check out our collection, send us a message or post here. If you need any technical info or help with diag, let me know.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Yes I know the Raptor T-Bird. Its a 5.0 hes got a few things done to it, its neet you should hit the car show at Burger King at 28 and 234 on sat when its nice out you just might catch him there or me too. prolly wont go there till the spring now unless there ore some real nice saturdays before then. Go there at about 4 or 5 pm thats usually when hes up there.

Just don't try to steal it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.