TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search and I can't find anything...I'm looking for a good picture of the front end of a 94-5 T-Bird with the razzi front end piece. I'm thinking about putting it on the front of my 95, but I'm wondering if it will line up with my SC sides and rear. I have seen the pic of the red one on the razzi site, I'm looking for different pics than those. Thanks..

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh trust me I searched quite a bit, all I could find was about a thousand pics of your car (which is very nice I might add) and selected others. Thanks for the help, but you dont need to be a d!ck about it...

-Joel

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
The 95 front bumper is already matched to the SC skirts and honestly I think it looks so much better than that ugly kit.

-Miller

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well if you look closely, the bottom of the 95 front is actually a bit higher than the bottom of the SC skirts. Plus I have my car lowered, and the front still looks a bit high. I would take the front piece of the kit only, and then glass the side indentations so they were smooth, and round off the bottom of the sides as well. Just lookin into the idea it though, the piece is about $300 from razzi itself...

-Joel

·
Registered
323 Posts
that kit does not look good. :zpuke:
the sides and the back are too square and the front goes up when it should go down.

·
Registered
811 Posts
show said:
that kit does not look good. :zpuke:
the sides and the back are too square and the front goes up when it should go down.
:zwthstpd: re-quote: ":zpuke:"

·
Registered
323 Posts
RAYBROADWAY said:
:zwthstpd: re-quote: ":zpuke:"
a no it it my thoughts not a re-quote :evil4:

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
I originally had the Razzi front with the SC sides and I really didn't like it. The Razzi front is about 2" lower near the wheels than the SC sides and it really doesn't look right. (IMHO).

I have contemplated having the back of the Razzi shortened to match the SC sides, but I think I would still have the scraping problem. I was scraping without being lowered and I can only imagine how badly I would scrape with it lowered the way it is now.

Just my .02. :thumbsup:

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Daily driven, do you have any pics of the car with the razzi front and SC sides? I'm interested in what it would look like. If I go with the razzi front, it will be modded to look right and line up. Guess I have to start learning how to glass stuff...

-Joel

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
I'll have to check. I don't think I do, but if I can find some, I'll post them. :D

·
Registered
7,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Razzi

That Razzi front sure hangs low. If I had that on my car I would have left it on Jordan Ln where it crosses Sparkman. I scraped my front sub frame connector bolts on that one.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Yeah, when I would leave Russel Welding, I would leave paint on the ground. :mad:

And that was before I was lowered!! Now with a 1.5" to 2" drop, I would be leaving chunks!!! The spoiler is sitting in the basement as we speak... :leftright

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I think the only bodykit front piece for the 94-95 T-bird that looks good is the Kobel Images one. Unfortunately, it's made pretty crappily-It's a 10(!) piece kit, and it's ABS. But it does look very good. Other than that, I think that SC sides and rear with the stock front looks nice too. Personally, I don't like the Razzi or Xenon front pieces.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This thread back in business. DAILYDRIVEN...Can I see those pics again, the links up top dont work. Also do you still have the razzi front spoiler? If so would you consider selling it?

-Joel

1 - 17 of 17 Posts