·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
What'd you change out in the rebuild?

·
drag-aholic
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to a larger bag and :whispers: I cut out the front sway bar :cool: I needed the room for the bag

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
lol, no sway bar, that outta be interesting. Do your wheels stand up straight still or are you sportin the ghetto angled wheels? ;) What bag did you go up to?

·
drag-aholic
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah they have a really bad neg. camber when its all the way down. its actually a little pos. when it all the way up.

i went from a 5" slam specialties bag to 6" slam specialties bag. it lifts a few inches higher and it lift with less pressure since there is more air volume

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
how long ago did you swap out the MK8 front bags?

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Hmm, I could've sworn I saw a how-to on baggedbirds for mark8 fronts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
where in fresno is that scott?

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
What would you guys recommend for the best all around setup? I was thinking of going with the firestone 255Cs in back and Mark8s in front, for the best bang for the buck. I'm not trying to lay frame (but it would be nice) and keep it fairly straight forward.

Gary, do you have a full size shot of your avatar, if that's your bird?

·
drag-aholic
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah the mark install isn't mine.

the mark front and a 255 in the reaa is a nice set-up if you don't care to lay. the mark units get a nice lift. Joel bender on here has that.

Wilson - northwest Fresno, is that what you mean?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Falcon5783 said:
What would you guys recommend for the best all around setup? I was thinking of going with the firestone 255Cs in back and Mark8s in front, for the best bang for the buck. I'm not trying to lay frame (but it would be nice) and keep it fairly straight forward.
That setup up works pretty well if your not looking to lay. Just remember Marks have their fair share of problems, that setup lasted me about of week before the units decided to go south.

Thanks to Scott here a little teaser of the new stuff

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thats looking good :thumbsup:

Do you sell the bags? or do you just show how to put them on?

I'm originally from Fresno (well close by from a town called Riverdale) and I fly back home very often I could buy the stuff and Instal it here I just have no I dea where to begin, if I see how its done I can figure out hoe to do it. I think I saw your car at freakfest a couple of years ago. Good work!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
BAGGED89 said:
Wilson - northwest Fresno, is that what you mean?
yes.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Falcon..yeah, thats my bird in the avatar. Its an older pic, i have newer headlights and whatnot now...and the bird is bagged. I'll put some pics up this weekend when i get a chance.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
garyneff said:
Falcon..yeah, thats my bird in the avatar. Its an older pic, i have newer headlights and whatnot now...and the bird is bagged. I'll put some pics up this weekend when i get a chance.
Awesome, thanks man

Homer said:
That setup up works pretty well if your not looking to lay. Just remember Marks have their fair share of problems, that setup lasted me about of week before the units decided to go south.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2060000-2060999/2060366_1_full.jpg

Thanks to Scott here a little teaser of the new stuff
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2060000-2060999/2060366_2_full.jpg
Lookin very nice, what are you sportin on the fronts now? What kind of probs seem to follow the MK8 bags, I take it that's what you have on the first pic?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts