TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o yeah.....tonight was the night...heres how the story starts off, me and my buddy are pissed b/c of the rain we cant do his ART 2.5" duals on his car, so...we slide under my car with the sawza....snip....cut off right after the frist to cats...and....chop off the 3rd cat....right....wev had this magnaflow getup siting at his house for a while....goes from 2.25" duals into the magngaflow muffler, dual in single out, out into 2.5", we bolt that up....in place of the 3rd cat, then finish it up with the rest of his old exhaust, 2.5" allllll the way back......she pulls alot harder and is a million times quieter then 3cats and no mufflers, i shamed some brand new WRX tonight and felt good about it :zdevil: :zdevil:

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
o my bad he was crusing and i blew buy him....o and for the tips im going to get some 5" wide 10 inch long chromey ones....score!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
JoeyICU said:
, i shamed some brand new WRX tonight and felt good about it :zdevil: :zdevil:
SO you did a ricer flyby ??????

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
JustinH said:

He must have not known that you were "racing"
What's so hard to believe about that? Their top end sucks, and high 14's is enough to beat a WRX with a fairly bad driver.

You gonna get any pics of the exhaust?

·
Registered
337 Posts
it's jack K's old exhaust that he had mounted on his kooks.......i bought that car from him and i am installing the art exhaust on the kooks.......so i gave joey that old exhaust.....I think there are some pics of his exhaust floating around somewhere from when kooks got finished fabbing his headers up and he snaped some shots/

-Derrick-

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heres how my exahsut goes, stock 2 cats a little bit of stock piping, adapters, 2.25" dual side by side piping, into the dual in single out muffler, out to 2.5" piping, into a dynomax catback piece witch is also 2.5"...i may take pics if i get her up on a lift

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Air Force said:

:leftright
youre joking, right?
yes i am joking, im not sure what ill get for the tips im thinking what i had on the 94 was sweet 3" wide 24" long angle cut stainless steelie ones

·
Registered
748 Posts
Aaron_T said:

What's so hard to believe about that? Their top end sucks, and high 14's is enough to beat a WRX with a fairly bad driver.

You gonna get any pics of the exhaust?
True..but a stock MN12.......even with his exhaust setup isn't enough to beat a WRX. I found out first hand with exhaust mods and a few bolt ons.........got my but whipped. With the new motor though...........they haven't got a prayer.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i ran a 15 flat with the crappy stock exhaust and a bit over a quater tank, and when the dude was going for it i had maybe 2 or 3 gallons in my tank :thumbsup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I don't know about that WRX deal those are fast... My friends '01 Cavilier runs about .15 sec slower than me and i run a 10.15 at 72.7MPH on the 1/8. The Cav is almost stock, too. 24" tips on my car would be sticking in other cars bumpers at the red light. I like my exhaust setup except for the 40's. I will try a pair of Dynomax real soon.

Faster Faster,

Clay

1 - 17 of 17 Posts