1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
well there goes one of the greatest bands of all time....."time" what a kick ass song...ticking away the moments that make up the dull day

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Jezz guys getting older blows, Some of the bands that we grew up on are on there way out :(

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I wore through my DSotM and The Wall tapes back in the early 90's. Pulse was one of the first CD's I ever bought.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
I still think " Dark side of the Moon" was the best . I met Roger Waters years ago and what a nice man he was just acted like one of the guys

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
I'm not a 'fan' of Pink Floyd. I do however think they wrote great music and I really liked a few of their songs. They wrote some revolutionary music no doubt about it. A sad moment in music history. He will be remembered forever. So what more could anyone ask for?

·
Super Moderator
10,367 Posts
Yeah, I wore through my DSotM and The Wall tapes back in the early 90's. Pulse was one of the first CD's I ever bought.
I still think " Dark side of the Moon" was the best . I met Roger Waters years ago and what a nice man he was just acted like one of the guys
I have the DSotM in Reel to Reel (Quadraphonic), Vinyl, 8-Track (std and quad), Cassette, CD, and 24 bit Gold Reference CD versions...not to mention VHs and DVD...

Even better than that is the dolby 5.1 version that I made from the Reel!

No wonder this is the best selling album of all time... :D

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
yeah there best cd ever was dark side of the moon...i wish i was around when those types of bans where in their hay day. the best song on the drak side cd was time

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I'm younger then most of you guys I guess but I grew up on Floyd and to this day they are in my top 5 bands. Its a shame but sadly thats what happens in life. One of my favorite songs is Brain Damage.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
i hear yah dude i waish i could have been around when they where up there

·
Registered
483 Posts
That sucks. Even with how young I am I've still grown up on Pink Floyd and such due to parents.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wow that sux! Im gonna watch the Wizard of oz with the volume off & have the dark side of the moon playing.... Its toasty in here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts