TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting this problem with my 3.8l '92 bird recently. When i go around right corners and right corners only. The drivers side rear starts to kind of drift off then wobbles pretty violently. Anyone have any idea what i could be? the tires are kind of old, maybe theyre shifting? or a hub is loose, im not really sure at all. Any suggestions would be awesome before i take in to get it looked at.

·
Registered
192 Posts
If you can jack up the right side of the car, you can do a see if there is anything obviously loose. You could also check for play in the hub, and the most important thing, check the lug nuts to make sure they are tight.

If this stuff checks out, make an appointment to have it looked at, no point getting killed if the wheel were to go.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I had a problem with the hub on the drivers side rear and replaced it because the bearing was shot and seized, but i didnt experience this problem. All it did was make lound clunking noises, it didnt shift the rear of the car when i went around corners.

Im taking it to a friend of mine who has a shop and were going troubleshoot it before i send it to a professional. Thanks for all the input, well appreciated!

Edit: Found it that it was the hub bearings, so they'll be replaced. Thanks for all the input

1 - 4 of 4 Posts