TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are in awesome shape, worked perfectly when removed from car a few years ago, have just been sitting on a shelf in the garage. These are the style that are completely red, no black stripe along the bottom.

Make offer.

·
Registered
663 Posts
How's 50 bucks shipped? I'm pm'ing with godspeed for a set but he's been mia for like three or four days

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Keep your pants on man, I was away for the long weekend. Check your PM's... no MIA! :D

-Joel

·
Registered
6 Posts
$50 shipped

I'll take them for $50 shipped if they are
in awesome shape & work perfectly!!:D

Let me know.

PayPal available.

Thanks!
Jeff
Columbus, Ohio

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, you guys are ruthless, basically wanting them for $30 (since it will be $15 to 20 to package and ship them properly.)

Anyone have a better offer? Otherwise I'll probably just throw them on eBay.

Josh

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Josh, just an FYI, I got a quote from the UPS store this morning on shipping a set of tails from KC, MO to Oronoco, MN, and they wanted about $25 + packaging. Might help people be a little more realistic! ;)

-Joel

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Joel,

Definitely, thanks for the info. I'm not a charity, I'd rather continue letting them sit on a shelf in my garage and wait for someone to pay for them who really needs them rather than just "give" them away. :)

Josh

·
Registered
194 Posts
guys, look on ebay..... they list them on there all the time for 60 dollars EACH!!!. I've had junk yards want that much for one.
please stop lowballing the guy

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
guys, look on ebay..... they list them on there all the time for 60 dollars EACH!!!. I've had junk yards want that much for one.
please stop lowballing the guy
Big difference in ASKING and GETTING. That same site sells stock LX wheels for $100 EACH. The local JY here wants $15 each for the lights. I don't like it when people put up "make an offer". Put a price on it so at least we know what ball park estimate on what you want for the item.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Thats better! :) If all the LEDs work and are strong, that is better then taking your chances at the Junk Yard.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still for sale, haven't tested yet, but mainly trying to find someone who wants them before going through that effort since they worked great when removed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts