TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
The Parts Guy
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AzzKicker Cars Rear Shock Tower Brace
$75 plus shipping​

These braces strengthen the rear shock towers by connecting them. The end result is less body flex, for a much more stable feeling in the twisties. These braces mount to the strongest part of the rear shock towers. The supplied hardware goes through several layers of sheetmetal for a strong, secure attachment. This brace fits any 89-97 Tbird/Cougar. It can be modified slightly to fit 93-98 Mark 8's. This brace can be installed without removing the shocks, though a compact or right angle drill or a short drill bit is necessary due to the confines of the area. These braces come painted satin black.

I accept paypal or money order. Please contact me at [email protected] with your zip code for shipped prices and ordering information.

-Rod

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
I so need a job.

·
Banned
754 Posts
hey i'm losing mine, but I seriously want braces for my car, and I've passed up many..... I want this bad boy now.

Then I gotta find a front strut brace for cheap at a time when I have a little tiny bit of money to spend.

·
The Parts Guy
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MikeyB, I have six available currently, and I will make more as demand warrants. If you'd like to purchase one, please email me at [email protected] and let me know whether you would prefer to use paypal or money order.

·
The Parts Guy
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to be clear, since there is evidently some confusion on this. I've been producing these particular braces since March 2006, I just haven't posted a new thread for them recently. I produce them in batches, as demand warrants and as my time allows. I currently have six braces available, and I will make more once those six have been sold.

·
Registered
746 Posts
MikeyB, I have six available currently, and I will make more as demand warrants. If you'd like to purchase one, please email me at [email protected] and let me know whether you would prefer to use paypal or money order.
Ahh okay, I wasnt aware that you were still making them. E-mail coming shortly.

Thanks.

·
The Parts Guy
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
49 Posts
Well if you still have it on Friday i'll send you a PM about it. I get paid this friday.

·
The Parts Guy
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll likely still have some available on Friday. Also, once this batch is sold, I do plan to make more.

·
Super Moderator
11,017 Posts
So, $50 each, paypal, shipped? Good deal.

Discount for two? :)

Any other braces in the works?

I need two...

·
The Parts Guy
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
$52 each if paid via paypal ($50 each if paid via money order). Unfortunately, I can't do a discount for two. I'm pretty much making these at cost as it is. I always have something in the works. ;) However, RSTB's are all that I have available at this particular moment.

If you would like to place an order, please send me a PM or an email at [email protected] for payment information.

Thanks,
Rod

·
The Parts Guy
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will have eight rear shock tower braces ready and available to ship by early next week (around August 29th-31st). Two are already spoken for. If you're interested in purchasing one, please email me at [email protected].

1 - 20 of 54 Posts