TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
if you could that would be great. I don’t have a cowl hood at the moment, but if you could weld up the ends I’d gladly buy em off you and build the bar later when I get a cowl hood.
ok.........will supply you with the ends, back up plates and countersunk bolts too. How's $30.oo shipped?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Ok.let me see if my digital camera will work....I'll send the brackets - the back up plates - 6 countersunk bolts (uses four) and a spherical rod end for a hood support rod. The pipe you would use on these is 1/2" i.d..........as I recall mine was 38" long. I will mark where the pipe must be located with a marker. posted pic

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

Reactions: CDsDontBurn

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
well.one brace will be shipped this week..after the paint has dried.......box it up and visit the U.P.S. store. looks to be another three to follow................THANKS!.........anyone interested?....let me know.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Tanner....your brace is on the way!!!!!...........I'm getting two sets of end plates ready for the next buyers. Should be shipping end pieces from developing my straight front strut brace as well............own a Fox body? I'm developing a similar shock brace for them.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Today I was asked if I can make these to protect a delicate or fragile item in the trunk. IF...that is a concern for an item you carry...............for $5.00, I can include foam pipe insulation to cover the brace.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Well....another brace will be shipped this week once the paint has dried..and the set up parts from my straight brace are going as well. THANKS!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I'm still building these................have sold close to a dozen this year. IF........you are able to pick one up.......I'll shave the price down.........otherwise.............it's $60.oo free shipping to your door through U.P.S

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am interested in both front and rear braces for my car.

That said, I just put it in the barn for the winter and plan on a break from it until April.

Can you please forward the same photos to me? I can give you my email if you want.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
THANKS......................another one is due for shipping soon.........headed for Washington........Interested? let me know.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
will build two more this week......one will be on hold for a potential buyer..........the other up for sale..............interested but the holidays drained spending?...........I'll hold one for you............just let me know. IF........you are in the general chicagoland area....save a bit and pick it up.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Well...first off..................MERRY CHRISTMAS! ...........I hope to keep the price low....however, should the cost of materials rise as well as shipping.....this price is likely to rise in the coming year....I have honored the Christmas special for a year now.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
Well......the last brace for 2020 will be shipped to it's new home by Monday.....Thanks...interested in one? let me know and what color or in primer....will continue to build them in 2021.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I tried years ago............differences in exhaust systems complicated things. I could look into it for 2021.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I’d also be interested in some SFC, like the JL kind or the ones Rod made. Only thing I don’t like about Rods is it rides kinda low for my specific APP.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
have a photo of the exhaust on your car? some systems are in the way..............looking sell the first rear brace for 2021.....might think over a "special" deal................have offered the two year old "Christmas special" for quite sometime now. I can get the powder coated through a second party...BUT.........it usually runs around $30.oo.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts