TCCoA Forums banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
one more brace going to a new home...interested? let me know.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
......and another safely arrived at it's new home...........IF............a buyer is willing to buy the required fasteners (bolts/washers/nuts) I will drop the price and continue with FREE shipping.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I gotta get my fluids changed and this brake line fixed.. I'll probably get a hold of you next week for one.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
excellent........message me for information and what color you would like it. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Sorry wrong thread

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
not a problem chris.............one more brace soon to be going to a new home.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Yep and I'm still running your rear shock tower brace years later without issue.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 · (Edited)
NOTICE - NOTICE
I have held the "Christmas Special" price for nearly two years..........with the rising costs of materials/fasteners/paint/etc...........I need to raise the price to $65.oo shipped.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Well.one front and one rear brace going out today..............interested in a rear shock brace?.let me know....had to add $5.00.....keeping costs as low as I can......$65.oo shipped as of now.

Reactions: Chris_Murder

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
the last two braces shipped, will arrive late due to heavy snow in some areas across the U.S.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
well.....the third coat of paint is drying on the next brace going to a new home shortly................interested? let me know.

Reactions: Wile E. Coyote Jr.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Thanks!.........shipped another this week and two more to follow this coming week.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
I'll be changing my source of materials.............the price was ok.......the quality of material dropped.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 · (Edited)
Found some quality materials close to home..........built two and painted them gloss black..............interested? ..trying to hold the line at $65.00 shipped.

·
Registered
94 Thunderbird
19 Posts
have a photo of the exhaust on your car? some systems are in the way..............looking sell the first rear brace for 2021.....might think over a "special" deal................have offered the two year old "Christmas special" for quite sometime now. I can get the powder coated through a second party...BUT.........it usually runs around $30.oo.
I don't have any photos of my exhaust system unfortunately, it's currently out of the car for a rear suspension overhaul.

For what it's worth it's 2" piping, no cats, and a mid-mounted 14" magnaflow muffler.

If you do decide to produce the SFC i'm VERY VERY interested. :cool:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Also very interest in the SFC. By the looks of it, should be easy peasy to make! Well for the revised fuel tank 93+

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Building SFC is a challenge.so have various exhaust systems/headers/etc.....all present a slightly different set up. I can try to find a simple compatible set up...will take sometime/trial and error.

·
Registered
106 Posts

Not sure if you seen these pictures. They are the JL type bracing. Looks pretty easy to make if you have the newer fuel tank. I bet you can duplicate this very easily.

·
Administrator
8,667 Posts
Are those your pictures? That cross brace under the exhaust is different than the one I bought from Johnny, mine sits almost flush with the exhaust. Actually looks like someone worked it to clear the pipes.

Joe

41 - 60 of 75 Posts