TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in need of some pretty soon. Are their certain ones/places I should be looking to get? -Thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,024 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Exactly what I've been looking for.

·
Super Moderator
12,024 Posts
Yea, the thread title "Shock Cups" is mis-leading. He did title his post "Rear Spring Cups" which makes things clear as mud. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, sorry about that. Got a lot going on.. =[

Replacing my shocks while repairing the towers next week and going to replace the worn out cups/insulators while I have that all apart. Can't afford to rebuild the entire thing right now like I want to. The Thunderbird needs other things before springs, bushing, and links in the rear.

Throw in a fiance, a new profession, and other normal life stuff and shake it up good. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
̇
3,701 Posts
I know this is digging up an old topic, but i found a new supplier for The parts.

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/Urethane-IRS-spring-isolators-1999-04-Mustang-Cobra-P572.aspx
Those are overpriced, and only half of what is included in the box is even compatible with our cars..

The 2 "lower" insulators from that kit will work with our cars..The 2 "upper" insulators from that kit are for a Mustang Cobra, and do not work on our cars..

The insulators from Laurel Mountain Mustang are still available for our cars..They are still the cheapest, and you don't have any extra parts left over..

Here's a new link for the insulators from Laurel Mountain Mustang-->>Thunderbird Rear Coil Spring Insulators

Make sure you buy 2 sets of these since you only get 2 insulators per box..

Have a nice day.. :)

Rayo..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts