TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure I broke the weld on the nut on the through bolt to the front rear subframe bushing. Was wondering if anyone could tell me where to drill the hole to get at it and any pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Matt

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
:zwthstpd:, may you post any pictures. Would be greatly appreciated!!

-Maic

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take some tomorrow but was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and had taken pictures of where to drill the access hole to get at the nut. Anyway the bolt is deffinately fused to the sleeve that goes through the bushing so I'm going to try and drill that out and hopefully get lucky and the nut is still in place.

Matt

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
I'll take some tomorrow but was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and had taken pictures of where to drill the access hole to get at the nut. Anyway the bolt is deffinately fused to the sleeve that goes through the bushing so I'm going to try and drill that out and hopefully get lucky and the nut is still in place.

Matt
Matt' I'm reading your first Post over and over and still don't have no clue. May it is just me, may you just described it wrong. Just hold on before you do anything hoping to get lucky. Post a Pic and I'm sure someone will jump in and correct.
It's your call.

-Maic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts