TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that there were changes from '93 to '94 in things like spindles, gas tank, etc. I am wondering if there were any changes to the IRS. I will be rebuilding mine soon and adding disc brakes to it. To save time, I want to take the IRS out of my '93 LX parts car to work on while I drive my '95 LX. Will I have any problems using the '93 setup in my '95?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
tinman_72 said:
I know that there were changes from '93 to '94 in things like spindles, gas tank, etc. I am wondering if there were any changes to the IRS. I will be rebuilding mine soon and adding disc brakes to it. To save time, I want to take the IRS out of my '93 LX parts car to work on while I drive my '95 LX. Will I have any problems using the '93 setup in my '95?
I can't really help you with your questions, but when I'm looking for information on "differences", I use RockAuto as a "research tool". :D

For example if I’m not sure if the bushings are the same between a 89 and a 94, I look them both up and compare the part numbers and go from there.

Just my .02 and so far it has worked well for me. And RockAuto has great functionality and is very easy to use. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts