TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
I would get the whole endlink. Everyone one I've pulled off have had the bushing on the top worn out. But be advised, that if you get them from Moog, you may get different lower bushings. :redmad:

I just bought a pair for the Cougar and one had poly lower bushings, and the other had OEM type rubber bushings.... Both identical part numbers from Moog!! :redmad:

Just my .02. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
294 Posts
mn12 performance's kit is a complete poly rebuild kit, with upper and lower bushings for the link, plus anti-sway bar bushings. You re-use the OEM end link.

I like mine; easy install, but the anti-sway bar squeaks sometimes during suspension travel. Small price to pay, IMHO.

622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any benefits to replacing the whole endlink as opposed to just the bushings? is it easier, harder? do the endlinks themselves get damaged or worn out? or is it just the bushings that go? thanks again..
seth

·
Registered
294 Posts
Rust may be a factor. Also, the threads can be damaged beyond repair. Or, they can be bent out of shape.

The bushing swap itself requires less brain power than pumping gas.

The only advantage I can see to buying new complete links would be if they were cheaper than MN12's bushing kit.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm from MASSACHUSETTS & it's rigged so you have to hold the handle all the time. Going to other states & realizing that they believe that their people actually possess common sense is a great feeling. Oh ya, rusty links, change them. Ed :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts