TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Very nice... How Much?
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have a question, i'm a newb here, and i am not familiar with the t-bird taillights.... Well when i turn my lights on, my tail lights along with the corner ights lightup, including the big bar's on the trunk... But now the right light will not light up... it's not the brake light..... refer to the picture below....

Well so i took off the taillight to find the backup bulb and a wire that goes into the headlight itself... I'm guessing this leads to this mystery light bulb... How exactly do i get to it ???? Could anyone help ???

If anyone could help i would love it, it would save some money at the dealer.....

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
if your talking about the panel with the t-bird emblem on it, it is a lcd panel and the entire thing must be replaced. try looking for some used ones on here.

·
Very nice... How Much?
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DANGIT.... thats what i hoped wouldnt be the case..... Okay thanx man........ Does anyone know where i could get some cheap ones, No luck on ebay, and couldnt find anyone's on here....

·
Very nice... How Much?
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well after being a money saver.. i went in my trunk and traced the wire's through the car , and i found the neg wire was spliced and no longer conected, so some wire ties..... and some electrical tape, saved me 200 at the dealer.... or 40 at the junkyard.. thanx for all the help.....

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I was just going to say check the connection...my 96 was like that when I bought it....it was not securely plugged in.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts