TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm a fan of rear window louvers on older cars and have seen that they are available for the tbird. i'm planning on putting a replica 71-73 mach 1 spoiler (still black) and eventually converting the cervini's mach 1 hood for 89-93 birds to fit my 94 ( it will be mostly black with a pattern similar to the old mach's). has anybody seen these on our cars? if so do pictures exist. thanks, Dave

·
Registered
811 Posts
There is a 97 LE around here with one, I think it sucks....but that's my opinion. I love them on old muscle cars but these cars just don't have the lines to pull it off. I might even go as far to say that a F body Camaro looks better with one. Just my opinion, to each their own...hell you might think a 96 tbird with a 95 front end (half red and half flat black) looks like sh!t, most days I would agree with you. :D

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
coggonobrien said:
there's nothing wrong with the primer look :D i'm more of a primer grey fan but black ain't bad

How about rust colored primer :zdunno:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i asked the woman who was selling the one on ebay and she said she used to have pics but couldn't locate them

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
So how do they look? I don't think I've ever seen one on. I've seen those other ones that stick out, the Vent Shades.

I didn't like grey primer, so we did this:

And this:

Which got painted then sold, and turned into this:

And this:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Va89Tbird said:
i seen one on a bird at the junkyard this past weekend, an i dont really think its looks that great on them.
thats because it doesnt look good on any car

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
coggonobrien said:
so ur saying a 70 mustang doesn't look good with louvers? that's just total nonsense
Well the ones I remember seeing on 60's~70's muscle cars back in the day wernt a crappy looking single piece of molded plastic either...

imo that one on ebay would look like crap on any car let alone on a mn12 tbird. Why redneck a bird when you could just buy a 84 iroc with louvers? Hell grow a mullet to go with it to... lol

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
80's are still here! WOO!

Business in front, party in back!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts