TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, Sunday April 20th 2003, one of my really good friends, IV Holt, passed away when his Mustang went off the road and hit a tree. I heard about it this morning before heading into school and that is all i have thought about all day. I have thought about the way i drive, mainly because i got my driving style from this guy. I have totally rethinked my philosphies about street racing and selfish, show off driving. I am only 18 years old and i am about to graduate, i cant be doing stuff like this and risking it all, its not fair to me or my family. I believe FordTbirdGirl knew him as well. I just had to get this out. Thank you for listening.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss.
His family and friends will be in our thoughts.

Take care and keep your head up.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I lost a great co-worker and good friend a few years ago in an auto accident. I know what you are going through. My buddy wasn't wearing his seatbelt. He always wore his seatbelt but he was on vacation and was riding with someone else. For some unknown reason he wasn't wearing a seatbelt that night. I never wore a seatbelt before he died but have worn one ever since. I have told this story many times around here and I will continue to because it took a friend's death to make me realize how precious life is. If nothing else, learn from your friend's unfortunate mistake. Everytime you are in a similar situation that he lost his life in and you learned from his mistake think about him. And let his parents know what he taught you. It will mean the world to them. Trust me.
GUN

1 - 4 of 4 Posts