TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having problems with my silver bird and I thinkl it just straight up hates me or is jealous cause I purchased my sc. I started her up a couple days ago and I'm not sure either the throttle body stuck open or the throttle cable locked it open. but I know the 4.6 was tacked out and I has to shut her down. the next day I jimmied with the tb and cable and there seemed to be nothing wrong.... except that when I started hwer up the tach was stuck on the opposite side of where it should have been. Anyone know if it is fixable or if it is really broke? cause I really dont want to go back to removing the dash again.

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
I have problems with my SHO tach. It does the same thing periodically. What I do is take off the cover shield and reset the needle at 0, then check and reset the needle at idle.

I don't know why they go flakey, but that is what mine did.

Oh, don't push the needle down too far.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Same here as well Chris , Last fall my speedo would get stuck on the dial a few times she was needing a battery so I replaced it and since then know problems at all, Not sure if that was the fix but it stopped it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts