TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,383 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,383 Posts
I don't think freeloaders that will quit are the types that would work in the automotive industry.
Based on 20+ Years in the automotive industry, including last 8 years owning my own shop, I can tell you that good help is definitely hard to find in this industry!

·
Super Moderator
8,383 Posts
Actually on the strut rod bushing front, I stumbled across something a couple months ago. The Ultra-Power K8659 kit comes with actual rubber bushings that are a bit harder than the factory ones, and it also comes with solid sleeves, not the split design that most of the aftermarket pieces come with. Best of all, the kit is $6.95 plus shipping on Rockauto! I installed a set in my 90XR7 replacing the factory bushings which didn’t look bad, but I had a pull under braking which I ruled everything else out. After swapping these bushings in, the handling was immediately way improved, even before getting it aligned. They have been on the car for a couple months now, including NJ potholes and some very spirited driving, and show no signs of deterioration. I after install I ordered 3 more sets for my various cars!

·
Super Moderator
8,383 Posts
Here’s some pics of the bushings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts