TCCoA Forums banner
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
I think you are going to have to buy them from SCP. I think I bought a set because I was click happy. Which turns out is a good thing, because fordpartsgiant said they had them, but they didn't. [They adjusted the quantities of my order]

It looks like mine are in good shape, but those things seem to becoming very hard to come by, in any form or fashion. Good service from SCP. (New customer, last 30-days-ish)

oh, and the mood LCA from rock auto aren't greaseable. I got them from SCP as well.

https://www.supercoupeperformance.com/front-suspension-bushings-for-the-rear-of-the-strut-rod-set-for-both-sides-583

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
prothane, energy suspension, moog, raybestos/ac delco pro, trw, motorcraft, etc...

·
Super Moderator
8,339 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Yes, Im reviving this a little bit.

I would recommend everyone here stock up on the Moog K8562s, aka the rear inner UCA bushing that will properly adjust rear camber.

From my understanding Moog is no longer producing. Mevotec has taken over the part number and they are the full aluminum ones that bind the rubber when adjusted.

Moog still has them available, along with Jegs and vivid racing. But RA no longer carries it, summit is unavailable, car parts is unavailable. Those who have them are priced at nearly $100 a piece.

The Pep boys ebay store selling them for roughly $50 a piece. 67% have been sold. Actual Pep Boys stores no longer list the part either.
I just bought 3 pairs.

I would again recommend yall do the same.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I knew I should have ordered them a few months ago, had them in the RA cart and everything but decided to put them off and then they disappeared and I've been kicking myself since then and have expected it to be a PITA to find a set for a good price. If need be I'll design and make my own set, it's a fairly simple design and I already have ideas for it anyway. Retrofitting or modifying a set from a different vehicle to fit is an option as well.

Has anybody tried the Delphi ones that are still available? Do they rotate as they should?

Search for DELPHI TD4920W

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
After searching I believe the AC Delcos are discontinued as well. Part number 45G11001 is no longer available for purchase from the manufacture. A few odd online stores have them but again, Summit, RA, parts stores, and even Amazon are listing them as unavailable.

Maybe, hopefully, they are only hard to get a hold of due to the current lack of a workforce.

But who knows.

·
Super Moderator
8,339 Posts
I don't think freeloaders that will quit are the types that would work in the automotive industry.
Based on 20+ Years in the automotive industry, including last 8 years owning my own shop, I can tell you that good help is definitely hard to find in this industry!

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Moog bushings recieved. Are infact wrong.

Ordered the Delphis and a set from AZ that are on close out. We'll see if they are correct.

Still havent been able to find the AC Delcos for sale anywhere.

If these next two are wrong, we have to think of a solution.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

Good news! AZ has them! And they are only $25 (through a commercial account).
Bad news! Not for long. It only let me buy two pairs before it said "call vender". Different parts of the country have different VDP venders but again Id recommend yall get them.

·
Administrator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
21,490 Posts
From Autozone:
View attachment 45667

Looks like the NAPA ones may be correct, but at $70ea.

Rockauto has Mevotech:

And also what appears to be just the insert w/o the sleeve:
View attachment 45668

Not sure if any of these are correct, thoughts?
That’s likely an incorrect stock photo, the hole in the sleeve should be offset. Plus the sleeve is very necessary, you pretty much have to destroy the old one to get it out.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts