TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I go to Outback in New Bern NC on Friday, 9 Dec, and come out to find a note saying that Tyler is a member of a internet club for Thunderbirds and Cougars. Pretty neat stuff, since on the back of the car ( car was backed into the parking space, so it wasn't seen ) is a TCCOA license plate frame :) But, he did reference TCCOA and SCCOA, he just didn't recognize my Thunderbird :D We got a good laugh out of it. Good to see someone trying to drum up new membership!

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
yeah I've been runnin around and trying to get people into it. 1 guy I talked to tonight at Ingles actually already is here.. just don't know his name. Had beatiful chrome Tbird wheels though. If everyone would try a little harder this place would be boomin ;) Now go get em tiger

·
Registered
252 Posts
DanQ said:
So, I go to Outback in New Bern NC on Friday, 9 Dec, and come out to find a note saying that Tyler is a member of a internet club for Thunderbirds and Cougars. Pretty neat stuff, since on the back of the car ( car was backed into the parking space, so it wasn't seen ) is a TCCOA license plate frame :) But, he did reference TCCOA and SCCOA, he just didn't recognize my Thunderbird :D We got a good laugh out of it. Good to see someone trying to drum up new membership!
Well Dan if you ever woulda showed up to the damn mini meets we had in havelock :D

Im a TBird stalker, be careful.......

Tyler

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Dan if you ever woulda showed up to the damn mini meets we had in havelock :D

Im a TBird stalker, be careful.......

Tyler
Hmm... maybe you can find me a buyer :) I spend most of the better weather on bike, or planning for rides/trackdays/trips on the bikes. The Thunderbird is my cold weather solution. I have a bunch of little maintenance things coming up on the bikes, so I'll probably start driving the Thunderbird daily again. But... at nearly 100 miles per day... I'll be watching for the warmer weather!

I'll keep my eye open for something in the region, other than going to Rockingham. Too long of a drive !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts