TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice set of full power seats that I pulled from a 1989 Cougar XR7 several years ago. These are the big bolster seats. The driver's seat has a little wear on the bottom side of the bolster. It isn't very noticeable from normal in car angles. The button is missing from the end of the switch, and there is a really small crack in the plastic trim.

The bottom rear seat has a loose section of fabric. It's not torn or ripped, it just needs to be glued back down.

The outside edges and the top of the rear has some discoloration going on from the sun. It is a little more purplish than red, but still blends in well. Inside the car, especially with tinted windows, it really isn't too noticeable. Overall, for being 25 years old, they are in really good shape. The car had about 75K miles on it when they were removed; as I recall (its been a while), all the power functions worked at that point. I'm sure the tracks could use a good lube.

Looking for $200 and I'll include the matching door panel inserts, also in excellent condition. Located on the south end of the Kansas City Metro.

MORE PICTURES --> http://www.adenracing.com/ForSale/XR7Seats/

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I put in 1990 SC seats in my 1995 LX. It is one of my favorite mods I did to my car. Even if you have to recover these, I would still consider them. I will even go as far as suggesting a drive to pick them up would be worth it as well. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold 6-23-14

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.