TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an 89-93 T bird at the junkyard with a very nice red interior. If anyone needs any parts let me know because I'm making a run tomorrow. You'll get them at the cost to me + shipping. I'm not looking to make money here, I know red interiors are hard to find, so let me know.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I found a Cougar with a Red Interior at one yard a couple weeks ago. The Cougar had a cloth top and was called BOSTONIAN? Never heard of one before! Here is a couple of pics:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,822 Posts
Must be regional. I used to see Bostonians more than regular Cougars around here for a long time. In fact I used to think all the ugly vinyl top converted Cougars were them.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Well, this is strange - check this out. Look at Mark's Cougar where the Bostonian emblem is:

Now look at the image of the emblem of the one I saw. Totally different!

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Red in 89-93s are super common, the 94/5 interiors are a bit rarer though. Rarest 89-93 colors are the tans
Tans??? ROFL! seen perfect ones complete over and over sent to the crusher. People here would cry over what ive seen sent to the crusher.

·
̇
3,702 Posts
XR7-4.6 said:
Red in 89-93s are super common, the 94/5 interiors are a bit rarer though. Rarest 89-93 colors are the tans
My 91 Sport came with the Titanium Interior.. Before I swapped it out for an all Black 89 SC Interior..

I'm not 100%, but IIRC the Titanium Interior was exclusive to the 91-92 Sport's..

:confused:

Tell me about it. Its damn near impossible to find anything
Does your 92 Sport have the Titanium Interior?..

Titanium Colored Interior is like a cross between Tan & Grey..

Rayo..

·
Registered
2,073 Posts

Rayo..
Tan with brown dash and console. Sounds like a hidious color combo but to see it in person it looks pretty nice

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Tans??? ROFL! seen perfect ones complete over and over sent to the crusher. People here would cry over what ive seen sent to the crusher.
Dont you wish we could buy them all?

·
Super Moderator
16,822 Posts
My 91 Sport came with the Titanium Interior.. Before I swapped it out for an all Black 89 SC Interior..

I'm not 100%, but IIRC the Titanium Interior was exclusive to the 91-92 Sport's..

Rayo..
My 91 SC seats are titanium.

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Rayo said:

XR7-4.6 said:
My 91 SC seats are titanium.
Yeah I wasn't 100% sure on that.. :cool:

XR7-4.6 said:
Rarest 89-93 colors are the tans

Titanium being one of the Rarest of the 89-93 colors...

Rayo..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts