1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
12,245 Posts
Yea, that's a WTF conversation! He's lucky he's 7,000 miles away. I hope he can claim no knowledge of her activities. He should divorce her, cut his losses and run! She's facing 20 years anyway. He's probably got some Korean girl action goin' on, on the side anyway.

You can take the riff-raff out of the gutter but you can't take the gutter out of the riff-raff.

I was an MP at Fort Leonard Wood for a number of years and it never ceased to amaze me the things people would do.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Korean girl? Nah. Filipino...probably.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Yea, that's a WTF conversation! He's lucky he's 7,000 miles away. I hope he can claim no knowledge of her activities. He should divorce her, cut his losses and run! She's facing 20 years anyway. He's probably got some Korean girl action goin' on, on the side anyway.

You can take the riff-raff out of the gutter but you can't take the gutter out of the riff-raff.

I was an MP at Fort Leonard Wood for a number of years and it never ceased to amaze me the things people would do.
I went there for JROTC summer camp 2 times and I was amazed at the proportion of rednecks to non rednecks lol. I got to see ticks for the first time. SOme of those drill sgts. had the funniest sense of humor. I remember the chairs in the chow hall where super close together and we had to stand at parade "rest" staggered in line to wait to eat. Again I heard the most redneck things while I was there, and I consider myself part redneck as it is.

The Meth epidemic reminds me of the movie Robocop 2 where the drug "nuke" was an epidemic, just like meth. Funny how that's similar. Anyone with a brain won't touch the stuff, let the morons kill themselves on it. I live in a neighborhood where I know people are strapped, break ins here don't "just happen" cause you'll get killed. Now the nicer homes 3 blocks away well, they get robbed regularly. Likely from meth-heads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts