1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Yes those intakes look awesome. Someone on corral.net posted picture of the install of his. Looks even better under the hood.

But I will wait until I get a SC. And at a price of $1400, I will buy it over the bullitt intake.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SanDiegoLXBird said:
IE says it can't display the page. I'll just keep trying. Gotta find some reason not to buy the SVO intake after I get an engine that can benefit from it.

That's weird. It worked this AM, but now doesn't. I always check the links before I post and now I can't get to it.

But trust me, they are sweet. :D

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
850 Posts
Yea, and the best part is instead of paying people to do R&D on it, they let you pay them to buy them intake, and after they find out whats all ****ed up about it, they change their design and your left in the rain.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
at WFC there was one on a car down there, wow it looked nice under the hood i dunno bout 1400 dollars worth but on a sc car i guess its worth it since there really is no other option.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Yep, when the time comes I'll not be looking at Bullitt intakes, but this one. It's also in the new Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords.

NRL said:
Yea, and the best part is instead of paying people to do R&D on it, they let you pay them to buy them intake, and after they find out whats all ****ed up about it, they change their design and your left in the rain.
Huh? Please explain.

·
850 Posts
TurboCat said:
Yep, when the time comes I'll not be looking at Bullitt intakes, but this one. It's also in the new Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords.

Huh? Please explain.
Just like I said.

·
850 Posts
Tbird96H said:

well what you said makes no grammatical sense :)
There is only 1 grammar error in what I said, and that is that I put 'them' instead of 'their' once. If you can't make sense of what I said, well, i'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
o.k. let me try to explain. you pay them for the intake. the money they get from you buying the intake goes toward research and development to make the intake better. after they design a better intake, you are still left with the old, not as effective intake. oh, and by the way, he's not serious, he's being sarcastic. just in case that's what you don't understand. not really sure what part you don't understand so i tried.

·
850 Posts
35th_sc said:
o.k. let me try to explain. you pay them for the intake. the money they get from you buying the intake goes toward research and development to make the intake better. after they design a better intake, you are still left with the old, not as effective intake. oh, and by the way, he's not serious, he's being sarcastic. just in case that's what you don't understand. not really sure what part you don't understand so i tried.
Close. They money you pay for the intake does not go towards R&D. Instead, when you ***** about something being wrong, they change it and say 'well I hope this fixes it', they sell the new version, and let consumers buy it.. if its ****ed up, the cycle continues. I don't know if they have any final versions out yet, but thats what they were doing.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Did you know that all car parts are like that? Ford revises parts all the time and the people that bought the old ones are screwed. So what really is your point?

And if you were up on the Reichard Intakes then you would see that they changed the design before they were even sold. The first design that they had has never been seen again. Thats because they fixed the problem with it already. And there still is proof on the old design that it gained 55RWHP over the bullitt intake. And no matter what, they have sold like what? 10 of them tops? So maybe you should explain what you are trying to say a little better because it makes no since at all.

·
850 Posts
BlackTbird96 said:
Did you know that all car parts are like that? Ford revises parts all the time and the people that bought the old ones are screwed. So what really is your point?

And if you were up on the Reichard Intakes then you would see that they changed the design before they were even sold. The first design that they had has never been seen again. Thats because they fixed the problem with it already. And there still is proof on the old design that it gained 55RWHP over the bullitt intake. And no matter what, they have sold like what? 10 of them tops? So maybe you should explain what you are trying to say a little better because it makes no since at all.
Im not here to school you on stuff you want to know about. I said what i've said, and you can take it or leave it. I dont give a **** if you believe it or not. You seem to believe everything they have spoon fed you, so let me give you another secret. If you want to improve your gas mileage, go buy a Tornado, they claim it will increase gas mileage AND increase horsepower.

·
850 Posts
Todd Drefcinski said:
NRL, that picture of the spam in your avatar suits you perfectly. Thanks for the off-the-wall commentary.
Other then what I have said, this thead is full of people who know little about the intake. I don't know why you consider what I have said spam.. I have followed this since almost the begining. If Johnny Langton or Bigscott or kdanner want to disagree with what i've said, then i'll shut up, because im sure they know more about this then everyone in here who is bashing me because im not saying what they want to hear.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
So what makes Johnny Langton, Bigscott or kdanner so special to only believe them?

Dont you realize that all companies revised there products to make them better? So you think that they shouldn't revise the intake? Iv been following this intake since the beginning too so why would you or anyone else have so much more knowledge about it? Seems like we all know the same crap about the intake just took it different ways. Maybe you should get your own opinion on it and not just repeat what "other" people tell you.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
NRL said:

Other then what I have said, this thead is full of people who know little about the intake. I don't know why you consider what I have said spam.. I have followed this since almost the begining. If Johnny Langton or Bigscott or kdanner want to disagree with what i've said, then i'll shut up, because im sure they know more about this then everyone in here who is bashing me because im not saying what they want to hear.
So until one of those three tell you otherwise, you know more than everyone else in this thread? Weird concept...

:rolleyes:

-J

·
850 Posts
BlackTbird96 said:
So what makes Johnny Langton, Bigscott or kdanner so special to only believe them?

Dont you realize that all companies revised there products to make them better? So you think that they shouldn't revise the intake? Iv been following this intake since the beginning too so why would you or anyone else have so much more knowledge about it? Seems like we all know the same crap about the intake just took it different ways. Maybe you should get your own opinion on it and not just repeat what "other" people tell you.
Your the one listening to what 'other' people tell you, you said earlier they claimed a 55rwhp gain over the bullit.. who have I quoted? Its fine they revised it and what not, but look at how quick they did it. Other companies at least spend some time in R&D.. to me it looks like these guys just made a sheet metal intake with theories in mind. Im sure it will be a great alternative to anything ford has put out in a year, but for now I don't trust them.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.