TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Oh man, that sure takes me back to those good old days of TCCoA....are the misc & SC forums still there? I'd love to see my old posts :D

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
As far as I know, it's been an ongoing project to integrate the old forums into the new ones so at least they're available to browse..

I guess because of the massive amount of work it requires, it could be a while. I believe SW had a more elaborate explanation somewhere in the Club Forum.

It would be pretty cool to dig up some of the old posts.. you know, shake some dirt around... :D

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Wow, I can recall that.

In fact, that format was why I never did join TCCoA for many years after owning my Cat.

I hate using those style boards.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Kevin said:
[BIn fact, that format was why I never did join TCCoA for many years after owning my [/B]
Ditto, except for bird instead of cat. ;) I came and got info on my egr problem and didn't come back till I needed info on the MFS since the format was too cludgy for me. Once it switched to the style before this one though I was always here.

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
ShadowDragon said:

Ditto, except for bird instead of cat. ;) I came and got info on my egr problem and didn't come back till I needed info on the MFS since the format was too cludgy for me. Once it switched to the style before this one though I was always here.
Now we can't get rid of you!

:)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Litning said:

Now we can't get rid of you!

:)
Exactly.. Gee thanks SW

·
The Parts Guy
7,269 Posts
Wow, I had forgotten about that. Geez, some of us have really been around here for awhile.

-Rod

·
Registered
529 Posts
I found my name in there like 4 times when i used to be Jeremy R (adds hp) and used to have like 5" tips...thanks to tccoa they are gone now

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I miss the N/M posts lol...actually I liked that style...then there where the bazarro forums before these...man those where horrid...I posted almost nothing in them....but the current style have been great :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts