TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got all of my crap together. I have had my O2 MIL eliminators a month now and finally got the DUal 2 1/4 in Single 3 inch out Terminator muffler. Presently I have stock pipes into stock cats into a Y then into my flowmaster 40 delta single in/out into 2 1/2 pipe to split 2 1/4 pipes after the rear pumpkin. Well My plans are to remove the 2 main cats and replace with enough pipe to connect to either side of my Dual inlet Terminator and single out to the rest of the pipe. I plan to put the [email protected] MIL eliminators back onto the sensor and weld the bung before the muffler kinda like it was as close as I can tothe muffler si whatever works like it is supposed to and some sort of a visual glance showsall appears to be right. Should make her really scream and free up some power. Hoping my Upper INtake plenum will be here All ready have the larger MAF and TB just waiting to put it all in at one time so I can reset my computer an hope the check engine light stays off.

ReggLet me know if I am way off or will it work.:D

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
If you have MIL eliminators, you dont need to weld in bungs for O2 sensors. The eliminators plug into the harness.
-Rob

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
MIL eliminators work sometimes, IMHO, I'd go ahead and get a chip from SCT to just turn off the rear O2 input.

·
Registered
926 Posts
what do you guys think for the amount of power I am building I plan on adding a Allen SC, Run no cats or 2 high flow cats and delete the third?

·
Registered
926 Posts
When I talked to dennis he told me my chip was programmed for no cats, If I took all of them off would I lose backpressure and if so would I get it back when I added the blower?? how much power would I see from removing all the cats , these are some questions that have been on my mind for awhile. Thanks :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok My MIL eliminators ahev a conector i think on both end where does this other end go to if not to an o2 sensor? Do I just wireit back after snapping it intot he harness. My idea was that the harness has a conector to the sensor. the senor scews into the [email protected] bung on the exhaust. My idea was this went between the harness and sensor and sensor plugged in the same or somewhere. So you say I just do nothign with the sensor or the sensor is left onthe end of the eliminator connector? Do I zip tie the connector off to the side??

Regg:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts