TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well my bird has got some pretty serious sun damage and i want your advice on what to do about it.

ok first up here is the roof.....anything i could do about this besides a new paint job? and if not about how much would a paint job cost if it was just all black.

ok second the hood chips. they are little but there are alot. they are starting to rust what should i do about that to stop it from spreading? and do you think touch up paint would work pretty well for that or not?

ok third the black(supposed to be black anyway) pice behind the door is completly faded by the sun and is white....anything i can do about that?

ok last thing the black foam like stuff around the windshield. it is turning white anything i can do about that? if not can i replace it and how much would that cost, i would imagine alot of you have to remove the whole windshield.

thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
59 Posts
Your paint is basicly down for the count.

black trim behind the door you can spray paint or there are sites out there that sell black stickers that cover it.

window trim most likely just has dried up wax on it.

you can get your car painted for a grand or so if you take it to a tech school that does body work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.