TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know, I NEVER have my camera when I see this 'Bird around campus, but it's got a Ford oval where the Thunderbird emblem would be on the grille. Anyone know anything about this?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Are you asking if anybody owns that car or if it was something special from Ford. Sounds like they just swaped emblems.

Did it look good? It seems like the T-Bird would be much wider than the Ford oval and therefore the oval would look out of place. Try to get a picture.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It didn't just look like he put a Ford badge where the Bird badge was; it looked like it was actually built that way. Oddest damn thing I've seen on one of these cars, because it looked OEM.

I'll track this thing down and take a picture this week. I've seen this kid around town for the past few years, but it wasn't till this semester that I saw the new front (it's white and the rest of the car is green). It sticks out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Car was parked in the commuter lot, and when I drove back to look at it again it was gone. I haven't seen it since break. The 'Bird is a '94-'95, but the piece made it look more like an '89-'93. Hard to explain. I'm headed to the library in a few hours, and I'll check the lots on my way over.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts