TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am slowly changing my air intake on my 97 4.6 I replced the MAF with a 70 MM &L and she deffinitely looks like it will flow better well anyways I am goign tochange the box out totally with a K&N cone I have i found out I needed an adpater so I just stopped for the day. But In my airbox before the MAF housing in the air box is anther small sensor. Does this check for Air temperature of the air or what exactly. IF we replace the airbox with an open element cone filter where do we mout this thing or do we ignor it at all?? Just some simple questiosn can;t say by itself I noticed any power. I have to mount my K&N cone filter and install my 75mm Accufab Tbody I recieved and I am yet to purchase the C&L Upper inlet plenum Before I finish the project. I dont; wann have to do the rest instages and just do it all one after noon. The next step is to replace my plugs and get the Apten Chip ordered for my car. thanks all
Regg;)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any word on an open element filter where to mount this thng? If I make a heat shield I could mout it in the side I just don't want inaccurate or false readings giving me bad performace or a Check engine light. Anybody make a hat shield that is reasonable affordabel for our cars?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts