TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Florida,

I have a favor to ask. I will be visiting Florida from januari 31-st untill februari 10-th. I live in Europe (the Netherlands) and we don't have many parts here available for thunderbirds. I have been looking for some magnaflow mufflers to buy while i'm there. (part# 11132) Does any of you guys know where I can buy these for a good price? Do you think they are easily available or should they be pre-ordered. If so it would be great if someone could do that for me :) We will be making a trip from orlando to the west coast. Then from the keys back to Miami. Any place in between would be great. I hope you can help me out here.
Thanks ahead...

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
you are lookin at about US$135 for the mufflers

i am in kissimmee and have no problems receiving a pair provided $$$$ comes first

paypal works.. and is preferred.. but thats an extra 3%+ on top.. so.. $140 plus whatever finders fee you feel is necessary ;)

let me know... not like i ever go anywhere else :zwall:

·
6,253 Posts
importing items from Holland pisses US Customs off quite a bit

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Maybe I can take something from Holland for you to compensate??
I haven't checked lately but i thought the US dollars exchange rate is rather low right now? :confused:

It's an interesting offer anyway, but the kind of stuff i'd like from Holland is the kind of stuff that gets US customs excited. It's better that i take a trip over there sometime... ;)

·
6,253 Posts
cheese and pot are the 2 things that really boils their blood... can't imagine why

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Really what's a little cheese among friends?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I took some "Stroopwaffels" for you to try. I am afraid you do have to come over to Holland for the other stuff. I will be happy to show you the Amsterdam coffeshops. It is amazing that everybody here in the US knows that about Holland :)
But thanks again for the mufflers. Now i have to get them through customs :)

·
6,253 Posts
the wife said they were goooooood. so did her parents :thumbsup:

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts