TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I finally have all of the parts I need to go from stock 94, to a PI heads/cams/intake setup. Heads should be here later this week, or beginning of next week (Damn holidays!) Anyway, I am looking to see if someone has a long weekend coming up that they would be avail to help me or if someone would be available for phone tech support. This is my first time working on an OHV engine, so I will need lotsa help. I can't pay very much (Maybe gas money and pizza and beer). I do have a spare bedroom if so desired/needed. Anyway, feel free to reply in this thread and give me a week/weekend that would work for you. I have no job so I am free 24-7. Any help would be freakin' great...Even if you've never done it, 2 or more heads have to be better then 1. Thanx alot guys!!!!!

Shane

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
*ahem* that's OHC not OHV :D

·
Banned
445 Posts
I'll be available all weekends. Let me know when is good for you! :D

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Kodiak kid said:

*AHEM* * AHEM*

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
technically you're slower than heather.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
yeah im sure ican be there and be like....yeah, looks like you're doing it right. :D

·
Banned
445 Posts
ollies9d6 said:
yeah, looks like you're doing it right. :D

Aaron,
You've got it all wrong..............that is my job!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Kodiak kid said:
Ok, I I have no job so I am free 24-7. Any help would be freakin' great...Even if you've never done it, 2 or more heads have to be better then 1. Thanx alot guys!!!!!

Shane
Shane,

Other than a couple of commitments here and there, I am also free damn near 24/7. Most of my experience is from the 70-80's though. PM when you plan on doing it and I'll check my calander.

Chris Sr.

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris Sr. said:

Shane,

Other than a couple of commitments here and there, I am also free damn near 24/7. Most of my experience is from the 70-80's though. PM when you plan on doing it and I'll check my calander.

Chris Sr.
sounds good...probably doing it the week of the 13th of DEC or earlier...I will definatly let you know...

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
id come down and give ya a hand but i just have to much homework. If monkeyboy goes down though (aaron) i'll give him my helms manual. and if ya have any Q's you can give me a holla.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Kodiak Chick said:

Aaron,
You've got it all wrong..............that is my job!
i won't be getting drinks for people :D so that's where we will differ.

·
Banned
445 Posts
Well once you've been here 3 times you are no longer a guest so this would be your third time here so you're fair game now. I take a soda please!

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Kodiak Chick said:
Well once you've been here 3 times you are no longer a guest so this would be your third time here so you're fair game now. I take a soda please!
don't make me start taking shane's side in arguements :D of course he'll probably say the same thing..

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ollies9d6 said:

don't make me start taking shane's side in arguements :D of course he'll probably say the same thing..
Aaron, you'll always be treated as a guest as long as you are helping me out and not just eating my food :D So yes, Heather will be getting you your beverages :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Really wish I could help, I used to love getting my hands greasy under the hood (plus I've been around enough intake/head removals to be of some help) but alas, I'm stuck with my own bird issues, trying to get it to pass the states @!#$(& inspection (not as easy as you think when it's hard to stand and turn a wrench at the same time......friggin tumors.....will definatly have to meet you sometime soon though....

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn, I was hoping you would be able to help :( Anyway, is it cool if I use you as a "phone" tech rep? LOL, I think I might have enough help, but if you've done it before, would like to know that I have a POC via phone that will be readily available. Thanx Joel :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts