TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...I have got to get rid of this car soon...I have no time to part the rest of this car out and I know someone can make out like a bandit getting this car from me...I am selling it for $1250...that includes the whole car minus the ar kit(tb, maf, injectors, blower, plenum), headers, radiator, plugs & wires, and 5-speed tranny. WHat is left is the rest of the car, full black interior minus radio, 17X9 y2k chrome wheels, 3.08 trac lok, 93+ fuel tank with 255lb fuel pump, shortblock with heads, cam, lifters, pushrods, roller rockers, remaining exhaust, ground effects, 1.5" lowering kit, new springs and shocks, 145 mph speedo, and whatever else is there. I need to get rid of this car and I will hold the car for up to 45 days for someone if they want to buy the car now and need time to get it. I just dont want to deal with this car anymre as it hurts me to look at it. I have a clear title to go with the car and maybe someone might want to fix the motor and put a tranny in and have a great car...or part it out and make way more than you paid for it. my number is 903-368-3121...any guys here in tx that want it, call me anytime before midnight any day. Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts