TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my reverse lights don't work, tested all wires while in reverse, not getting any juice to them at all. i've got half my interior out right now trying to follow them. rather than going that route, i thought i'd ask here for someone who already knows. where do these wires go, and which one should i really be following?

·
Super Moderator
11,017 Posts
Could be the MLPS
This is usually the problem with any issue with turn signals, lights, brake lights, or hazard lights.

My brake lights quit; that su*ked.

There's a few threads on fixing them; you don't have to buy a new one if you are tool-friendly.

·
5,650 Posts

·
5,650 Posts
This is usually the problem with any issue with turn signals, lights, brake lights, or hazard lights.

My brake lights quit; that su*ked.

There's a few threads on fixing them; you don't have to buy a new one if you are tool-friendly.
I think you think he said the MFS, not MLPS. The backup lamps don't go through the MFS.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
That only helps him test the signal return to the PCM. The backup lamp circuit is not in your post. For the backup lamps, the switch must make continuity between pins 2 (Pink/Orange wire) and pins 3 (Black/Pink wire).
Ok, I copied/pasted your info into my original post!

Now it has reverse light testing, also! :zbounce:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts