TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I'm in the middle of a DOHC swap right now, second engine going in...
3.73TL
dirty dog converter
Darrin Transmission
trans cooler
Blue Oval Chips tune
255 fuel pump
true dual exhaust
Lowered 1.5"
Cobra Wheels
1.25 front and rear sway bars
Cobra Rotors and calipers
Mark VII Seats

I think that's it, at least all I can remember off the top of my head...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in the middle of a DOHC swap right now, second engine going in...
3.73TL
dirty dog converter
Darrin Transmission
trans cooler
Blue Oval Chips tune
255 fuel pump
true dual exhaust
Lowered 1.5"
Cobra Wheels
1.25 front and rear sway bars
Cobra Rotors and calipers
Mark VII Seats

I think that's it, at least all I can remember off the top of my head...
Very nice - need a set of SS brake lines for the cobra calipers? I have a set FS on CL?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
No, I'm all set right now. Brake lines are the least of my worries right now. If you happen to find an eighth day to the week I could use that though...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, I'm all set right now. Brake lines are the least of my worries right now. If you happen to find an eighth day to the week I could use that though...
I'm with you on that one - i'm bought a SVO SC for a NPI and trying to get it on a PI motor. Doing hte mods to make it work is stress in it self. Once I do the coolant mod, I need to finda machine shop to flaten the surface with the rest of the intake so I can bolt and go ........... :(

·
Registered
112 Posts
Boneyards

There are a few Rhode Island cars in my backyard, I like to think of it as a Bird Santuary instead of a boneyard, I guess it just sounds better.

·
pendejo
430 Posts
If they still sell Everclear in Rhode Island, I'll make a trip down in the summer. We could call it a New England Meet.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There are a few Rhode Island cars in my backyard, I like to think of it as a Bird Santuary instead of a boneyard, I guess it just sounds better.

Hey Rob, if you ever get a chance ... any possible way of getting a few pics of the SC? Its one of the cars I never got around to taken pics of. If its crushed and gone no biggie. I can send you my email if need. :(

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
are you parting them out? I used to have a nice little stash of birds at a friend's bone yard, but that was ten years ago...I need to pay him a visit soon and see if anything's left

·
Registered
112 Posts
Rhode Island cars

Hey Rob, if you ever get a chance ... any possible way of getting a few pics of the SC? Its one of the cars I never got around to taken pics of. If its crushed and gone no biggie. I can send you my email if need. :(
It was a black 92 5 speed right? If so I still have it

·
Registered
112 Posts
are you parting them out? I used to have a nice little stash of birds at a friend's bone yard, but that was ten years ago...I need to pay him a visit soon and see if anything's left
I'm parting them out probably I'll get rid of 5 or 6 this year. It's hard to advertise them with two full time jobs. I still have parts from 15 cars upstairs at my garage

1 - 18 of 18 Posts