TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna have to get a picture of this the next time I see it. I was over at college today driving around, and I seen this 96-98 Mustang, nice color blue, but not only did it have Altezza's, but it also had one of those wild import body kits, and a big metal wing. Pics soon to come...

·
Registered
668 Posts
XR7kid said:
maybe we should all take pictures of the local rice and see who has the ricest area? !

That kinda sounds like a plan. I will see what I can come up with. LOL

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rice is rice! I've got a few domestic ones I can get, that Mustang for one, the brown Taurus with the big wing, and a Sebring with a big wing.

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
JeffTBird93 said:
I'm gonna have to get a picture of this the next time I see it. I was over at college today driving around, and I seen this 96-98 Mustang, nice color blue, but not only did it have Altezza's, but it also had one of those wild import body kits, and a big metal wing. Pics soon to come...
theres this guy who comes out to the track who has a riced stang. its red with white stripes and on the front of the stripes are two sharp fangs, one for each stripe. and whoever painted them on did a crappy job. the stang also has altezzas, cobra badges and chrome rims, nawwwws seat covers, double wing, body kit, and this ram air hood that doesnt look too bad. he runs 17s which informs us that we are dealing with a 6 banger. i talked to him a little bit, acting like i thought his car was pimp :rolleyes: he says hes gonna drop a 351 in, which i doubt he will do. ill have to get pics of it.

·
Registered
668 Posts
JJanney said:
Does Domestic Rice count?

Yup!

There is this red stang here that has stickers all down the sides and well everywhere else.

This is what gets me the sticker on the back says "Import Assassin".

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
just go to www.ricecop.com and look at the cars there. The firs three "cell blocks" have many of the ones in NY which most of those places are towns next to mine. I have seen quite a few of these in person at school there.

I hope no one puked too bad :zpuke:

-Shawn

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
i dont' know man... Florida pretty damn bad.... especially now that 2fast2furious and yo car is still slow and ugly was filmed in Miami..

the cost of a supra and civic went from 6995 and 4995 to 19000 and 9000

and they still sold them!!!

we have 4 or 5 local "rice shops" and now autozone and advance discount auto have the special Import performance aisles with cheap APC crap..

ugh...

and to boot?? they reduced the muscle aisle to make room for this crap..now i need to wait 3-5 days for a carb kit or manifold and these morons can still go anyday of the week and get a set of altezza lights and a "performance intake".

:redmad: :thumbsd: :zsoapbox:

and i can't bear to subject my digicam to that.. especially with 3 riced out 94 birds around town...

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Heh, it's funny, I recently moved from a town called Colusa (norcal) to Discovery bay (borderline central valley calif.) and way up north we had redneck rice--it was basically riced out vehicles with a white trash kind of toothless flair to them, really bad. Here, it's in some ways, worse. It's pretty much suburbia hell with soccer moms driving Hummer H2s & suburbans, excursions etc. Lifted pickups are also very popular around here. I dont see many MN12s or focus' or ford cars in general, well, a few new t-birds every couple days. Oh, newish Corvettes are extremely popular around here. But at least there isnt any rice...no, we have us some "concrete cowboys" hehe

Earl

·
Registered
394 Posts
JJanney said:
I go to college in Florida. We've rice everywhere. ;)

I second that. I live near where you go to school and I see rice everywhere. I know a girl who has a neon with a carbon fiber hood altezzas yellow headlight bulbs and a fart pipe among other things and she doesn't think it is rice.

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
I live in Florida, and will be in Orlando in the fall for school...

Rice is everywhere. But where I live, there is a pretty equal distribution of rice, muscle, and lifted pickup. Wait, nope, there is more rice :(

And O-town is even worse!!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Finally got it. Seen it at the local Ford dealer.

:uppoint:

And this bad boy was there too. It is not rice but it looks sweet as he!!.

:ztoohot:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts