1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
I wouldn't mess with that. You'd get a better gain by doing a PI intake manifold swap. Then, you could use almost any '96-'04 Mustang GT tube. Heck, MAC even makes a chrome cold air intake tube for the '96-'97 intake setup if you're looking for the extra bling bling. I'd save that money for something better. Just my $.02

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay thanks. so ihave a question maybe you could help me out say i go with the PI swap what will i need? does that require different heads?

or what i was planning to do was a 4V swap?

which route would you suggest if ya dont mind me askin?

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Scrap this idea and just read the forums until you fix your exhaust leak....you'll get nowhere otherwise. If you dont know what a PI swap is or if you even know what a 4V swap entails you just need to research, and then you can get answers to more specific questions.

Hit search up at top of forums, hit Advanced search, type in search terms, select Search titles only, select appropriate subforum, sort in ascending order, display as threads.

You'll find enough material to read for a year and answer all your questions.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scrap this idea and just read the forums until you fix your exhaust leak....you'll get nowhere otherwise. If you dont know what a PI swap is or if you even know what a 4V swap entails you just need to research, and then you can get answers to more specific questions.

Hit search up at top of forums, hit Advanced search, type in search terms, select Search titles only, select appropriate subforum, sort in ascending order, display as threads.

You'll find enough material to read for a year and answer all your questions.
well i had been researching the 4V swap for a while now. but as we speek im now deep into a fourm on the pi swap thanks.:D

and dont worry first things first i will be fixing my manifold leak. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts