1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Here it is!!

His e-mail is:

[email protected]

His website is: http://www.flash.net/~rfm2

And I believe last time I contacted him he was very busy with orders and depending on which tube you want they range in price. I think they were somewhere around $125 + not sure. Someone correct me if I am wrong..

·
Registered
157 Posts
you need

Just e-mail him and then tell him you have a 1995 then whatever engine you have and then he will know. The price differnece is the chrome tube vs. the regular ones..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Let me know

Let me know what he says. I think it is about time I got one too!! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Here's a shot of RichardM's intake tube on my 95 LX 4.6

.......bear in mind the car has 163,500 miles on it............

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Hey

Here is some eye candy for you until we meet up later. This is a custom job....expensive as anything, but I love it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is some eye candy for you until we meet up later. This is a custom job....expensive as anything, but I love it.

I do like eye candy, lol! (I'm gettin' jealous):p

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Well there have been some additions since that pic was taken. Strut tower brace, exhaust, and hopefully by the meet I will have the hood painted and installed ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
i have a chrome rm tube

if yall want a pic ill have to take some pics it cost me 180 for the tube chrome dipped and it took like 2 months to get it but its well worth it when u see it since i have some chrome under the hood ...also my tube is the extended one that goes from tb to maf

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Big-Al said:
Well there have been some additions since that pic was taken. Strut tower brace, exhaust, and hopefully by the meet I will have the hood painted and installed ;)
::::drool:::: I can't wait to get working so I can afford to tweak mine.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Here is mine...

This is my RichardM tube. I have had it on for a couple of months now, and I love the throttle response that I get now....

One more...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When I went from a nasty paper air filter to the K&N, I noticed a huge difference. Can I expect that same kind of difference from the tube?

·
Registered
803 Posts
I am closing the list again on 8-22. I need to do some catch up on things and there just isn't enough time.

RichardM

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Sup Richard.

Put me on your list dude... I'm interested in buying one... Mail me to see what happens....

[email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts