TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
O.k.....i searched around and didn't really find anything. What is the flexible tubing that goes from the maf sensor to the tube called? I don't mean "dryer hose" or rigged up crap like that....The tube i have now is great but it's just not long enough. I wandered around the Home Depot in search of this but only found ugly dryer ducting. Where can i find it and what is it called besides "ducting"? T.I.A.

Edit: Nevermind.....i found exactly what i was looking for in the "ricer" section at Auto Zone.:D It comes in all kinds of colors...but i got black.

Moderator.....feel free to delete this thread.:)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts