TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rims for sale, 95 blades, 89 SC

set of 4 near mint 140k road mile 95 blades with caps, bird stickers intact. tires shot, left on to protect stacked rim beads. $300 OBO would rather have local pickup, but i suppose i could ship them if i have too... ill take off the tires if i have to ship em :tongue: PM if intrested

otherwise i picked up three of these today while i was grabbing my 89 SC swaybars :cool:

two of them have slight curb rash and a few nicks and scratches, but their in pretty good shape and have the caps. tires are wasted, weather checked bad from 10 years of sitting in a field...

good candidates for someone who may have damaged a couple of their old 16's. they should probably be repainted a bit but they look straight and ready to go otherwise. $60 a piece since their not a set >.>, again local pickup would be nice, but i could probably ship em.

would have had 4, but the odd man out was curbed really hard and the face had a big gouge in it... cap was also missing and presumed damaged beyond repair. looked as if someone dumped her into a guard rail or something... fender was all messed up and half the body kit was ripped off.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still here, kind of want to see at least the blades go to a good home, there in excellent shape for their age. I'm sure someone has an older bird with steels or those awful 90's alloys.

would be willing to ship them, Ive just never had to ship anything this large and cumbersome before. not sure how i would package them. suppose i would just have to wrap em up in cardboard and shrink-wrap. :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i might consider it later, but I'm already sitting on one pile of 3 wheels. its much easier to sell a set of 4 :D

sure wish that fourth SC rim wasn't completely destroyed >.>

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still sitting on these, though i did manage to find a 4th SC rim today(no cap). just wanted to bump the thread and see if i could get some bites.

also if anyone is looking for 90 SC parts theirs an automatic one sitting in the Upillit in lincoln NE. smells like shes been sitting in a field full of mice, and the body is rotten to the core, but the swaybars and stuff might still be good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts