TCCoA Forums banner

RIP BullittBird ~Mike V. 1953 - 2013

4K views 28 replies 22 participants last post by  JordanSypek 
#1 ·
Sad to report but Mike V. Passed away yesterday at the age of 60 after a long battle with Cancer. When he was healthy he loved working on his "Christine" "BulletBird" and at the end he had the first "Bellebird". Many of us in the Mid Atlantic group have a lot of good memories of times spent at the track or garage with Mike.
Scott

#27 ·
Jason

I was going to contact you about doing that. Thanks for handling that for the club. I'm sure we all appreciate it.

#28 ·
RIP Mike viverette.

I kind of figured something was up when he had not posted in a long time and then hearing that Christine was crushed confirmed that.

You knew when he posted, they were short novels. Full of information and entertaining.

#29 ·
Wow I don't get to check here as often as I would like, and I can't believe I just saw this. I was fortunate enough to meet Mike down at Carlisle. I'm gonna have to go through some of my old machines and HD's, I have a lot of pictures I took from down there. I'm sure some good ones of Christine. Mike was a real humble guy, and like everyone said, extremely nice and polite. It was a privilege meeting him and hanging out all together that weekend in PA. Christine's build was an inspiration to me, clean, to the point and still very much a sleeper. It was meticulous, and you could sense the passion he had for her. To all of Mike's friends, family and everyone on here, I send my love and condolences. RIP Mike

P.S.

When I find those pictures, I will update this thread with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.