TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
To my detriment I never knew Mike. Sounds like he was a wonderful guy to be around and a good friend to have.

RIP Mike. :angel2:

I always enjoyed reading Mike's detailed posts about the latest adventures Christine would put him through. Whether it was while working out small bugs or when she ran like she should, he was the first one to admit that the car scared the daylights out of him every chance it got!
Mike will be missed, and Christine's legacy will certainly live on through several cars proudly sportin' her parts.

P.S. Ron, it is me pictured next to Mike in the above photo. I still have a video tape from that NY dyno day somewhere.

Jim

Went through some old pictures and figured I'd upload them and share.

To start..

When He started with the Bullitt Bird she looked just like any beautiful 96 T-bird Sport.

But at it's heart was.

And she got tuned on the dyno that day.

Then she got some new shoes to go with the motor.

And with this setup during his 50th Birthday Weekend he won first place at Carlisle.

He told me once that he always wanted a really fast car and he loved the car so much it got a wonderful new transplant from EECDOC.

And Mike was happy.

God Bless you Mike, you'll be missed. (Mike on the Front Right)

Scott and I attended Mike's viewing last night. Scott printed out this this thread with all the stores and picture so they could read them and see how much everyone loved being with Mike.

The local MAMN12.com group has also make a small donation to the Pulmonary Fibrosis foundation in his honor.

Jason

I was going to contact you about doing that. Thanks for handling that for the club. I'm sure we all appreciate it.

RIP Mike viverette.

I kind of figured something was up when he had not posted in a long time and then hearing that Christine was crushed confirmed that.

You knew when he posted, they were short novels. Full of information and entertaining.

Wow I don't get to check here as often as I would like, and I can't believe I just saw this. I was fortunate enough to meet Mike down at Carlisle. I'm gonna have to go through some of my old machines and HD's, I have a lot of pictures I took from down there. I'm sure some good ones of Christine. Mike was a real humble guy, and like everyone said, extremely nice and polite. It was a privilege meeting him and hanging out all together that weekend in PA. Christine's build was an inspiration to me, clean, to the point and still very much a sleeper. It was meticulous, and you could sense the passion he had for her. To all of Mike's friends, family and everyone on here, I send my love and condolences. RIP Mike

P.S.

When I find those pictures, I will update this thread with them.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.