TCCoA Forums banner
261 - 280 of 306 Posts
I was just thinking the other day about a funny thing that happened at an autofair...miss ya, man. the autofairs and track days just aren't the same without you.

Take it easy and walk with the Big Man. We all miss ya buddy.

I wondered if this thread would be revived today. Glad to see that some have not forgotton or the membership in general with the pic of the day dedicated to Joel.

I can certainly say it seems longer than a year to be honest but we go through day to day doing what we all must. I know its been a rather difficult year for Rick and Harriet, not only with Joel's passing, but other family members as well.

We think about both of you everyday.

Joel's favorite time of the year is coming now. Autofair, the drag racing, shows, get togethers were always his favorite times. We were all blessed to have him here with us. He loved particularly this time of year and the comraderie.

I posted the Joel Bender Memorial Nats, SB 6 under the upcoming events forum several months ago.

I know Rich and Harriet are planning once again to bring Joel's Car to WV for the festivities that weekend. They are also planning some special things for the event on behalf of Joel this year.

I hope everyone can get lined up for it, make plans, and be here. Anyone that was here for it last year surely wasn't dissapointed.

As much as it looked like we might get rained out on Sunday (Drag Racing), it never happened. I know one person that was looking down upon us smiling and likely had a hand in that.

Looking forward to lining them up with you again Joel. Rest my friend.

I wish I was around back then to have known him. He sounds like a sweet guy. It's scary to think about how short life can be and we need to live it to the fullest

I spoke with him a few times he was a real good person.

still miss seeing joel in the chat room. its hard to believe hes been gone another year.

ps. please remember that if you post in this thread please remove your signature.

Discussion starter · #277 ·
Miss ya buddy-I've been trying to give your father the same hell you would be. :)

261 - 280 of 306 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.