TCCoA Forums banner
281 - 300 of 306 Posts
Thanks for remembering him Harriet and I have never responded on this thread but we do appreciate all the memories, comments, and thoughts, I know Joel does also.

Rick

Its been 4 years but we still remember. We all miss you. At least we get the opportunity to get together in your honor every August to do what you so dearly loved, Car show, Comraderie and Drag race.

Rick and Harriet have been awesome in supporting our event in your honor and having the car present to show and race. Its been awesome!

You are always remembered in our hearts.

5 Years!

IN MEMORY OF MY FRIEND JOEL BENDER JUL 30, 1979-MAR 26, 2006.

It's been 5 years since you went to be at the right hand of the father but rarely a day has gone by that I/We don't think about you. Your smile, warmth and the memories remind us of you daily. Thank you for being a part of our lives, your family's life and the MN12 community as a whole. We miss you buddy!

so much reminds me of him.
the weather this weekend was even similar to how it was that day.

We'll never forgot you Joel! Today I promise to kick someone from chat in your honor.

Thinking of you Rick & Harriet.

The first one is when my transmission died in the 94, the other three are from World Ford Challenge.

I wish I could have met you, Joel. Thank you for all you did for the community here; it seems like you touched a lot of people.

281 - 300 of 306 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.