1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
10,651 Posts
Him, along with almost everyone I know of, except for those "Aging Out".

I've lost over 40 friends since 2000 due to the opioid cyisis; few had prescriptions.

Those who did have prescriptions were down to scheduling surgeries to get more pills; Yes, Doctors will do that.

I guess Belushi was the leader of the pack, but it's been as devastating as Aids was to previous generations.

Thank $diety I never liked much more than Crown, Heinekin, and Shrubbery. >:)

·
Super Moderator
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom actually died in October of last year, after going back and actually reading the rest of the article I saw that this story was just (basically) about the toxicology report being made public today.

·
Super Moderator
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Oh yea, I knew there was an un-official dead musician thread but I forgot where it was.

Crazy world ... lost in the news cycle. So sad.

·
Banned
575 Posts
Yup...opiods sux..did that for 6 years, finally found root of the problem.had surgurey ,got clean and am almost fully recovered..so nice..so Fing nice..
I was even on fentenayl patch 150 with oc 10 for break through and muscle relaxes...Lol wanna talk about a hell of a detox..I see why when honest people in pain get cut off because the system was abused by others then they resort to buying pills from the street,then herion because pills are so expensive because they are so regulated now they then turn to herion ,get a strong dose or one laced with fentaynl and fallout..its really a never ending cycle and society has it ups and downs when it comes to drug abuse and its usually a reflection of the status of the economy as a whole.
Just my 2cents

1 - 6 of 6 Posts